October 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+0
Picnic In The Alley is a culinary event designed to celebrate food, the women behind the food and the women who tie it all together. From the design, to the makeup artist and production, Picnic In The Alley is curated by a team of amazing women in Las Vegas. A portion of the ticket price will benefit Dress For Success Southern Nevada and clothing donations will be accepted at the door.
- Picnic Basket with reusable plate, cutlery, napkin and glassware
- Dinner and dessert prepared by local restaurants including Chef Nicole Brisson of Locale Italian Specialties who will be offering orecchiette with slow-braised goat ragu for Goatober.
- Twelve beverage stations serving a variety of beer, wine, spirits and tea.
- Live entertainment throughout the evening
- Art Installations
- Chat Room with Kim Foster